National Hotel standard Cancellation Policy
- Seven (7) days prior to 4pm day of arrival local hotel time free of charge.
- Between four (4) to six (6) days prior to 4pm day of arrival local hotel time, are subject to a one night room charge and any applicable taxes.
- Three (3) days prior to 4pm day of arrival local hotel time, are subject to a full stay room charge and any applicable taxes. *Cancellations must be made in writing to the National Hotel reservations department.
- No Show/Early Departure Individuals who do not arrive and do not cancel the reservation will be considered a “No-Show.” A penalty of the full stay room charge and any applicable taxes will be charged to the operator.
- Reductions in the length of stay will be subject to penalties of one night’s room and any applicable taxes will be charged to the operator.
- Our standard cancellation policy may not apply to your reservation if you used a Promotional Code/Rate. In this case, the cancellation policy associated with your Promotional Code/Rate applies.
Massages, Wellness, Beauty Services Cancellation Policy
This is the cancellation policy for spa treatments booked at The National Hotel Miami Beach.
Cancellation with full refund may be requested up until 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to the appointment are nonrefundable. Please understand that when you forget your appointment or cancel it without giving us proper notice, someone else could have booked your time slot and therefore, clients on our waiting list miss an opportunity to book a spa treatment.
Our appointments are confirmed by email upon booking and they are easy to add to any calendar app, this way it is easy to remember an appointment that you may have booked weeks ago.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hour notice are non-refundable.
- “NO SHOWS” are non-refundable.
- Appointments that are made within the 24 hour of the booking time requested and that need to be cancelled are non-refundable.
Please, note that our cancellation policy allows us time to inform guests on our waiting list of any booking time slots that become available following a cancellation. It also allows us to keep our therapists informed of any change in scheduling. Our goal at The National Hotel is to provide the best quality spa treatments and services possible and managing appointment is part of our mission. By making sure that all appointments are being served or rescheduled on time, we can insure a harmonious place for guests to enjoy their treatments and for therapists to work at.
Thank you for viewing and supporting our cancellation policy.
We make it easy for you to cancel your appointment if needed:
To cancel your massage or wellness service, our concierges are available around the clock by phone at +1.305.532.2311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our Live Chat on our website during business hours.
Massages services are being provided in our Cabana around our infinity pool. Even though it is fully covered, you may want to check on the Miami Beach weather report for the next 10 days.
Events and Tickets sales: Sales of tickets for events are final and non-refundable.