A National Hotel Restaurant Inspired by Contemporary Cuisine with a Miami Twist
Sunlight streams in through two-story windows at Tamara Bistro, reflecting off the colorful mosaic ceiling that depicts an Art Deco scene in the style of the famous period artist, Tamara de Lempicka, our National Hotel restaurant namesake. Outside the windows, the infinity pool and the al fresco dining patio add a special ambiance to the gourmet menu.
Tamara Bistro explores the new interpretations of contemporary International cuisine with a Miami twist.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2599″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Tamara’s Bistro – Open Daily!
- Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:00am View our Breakfast Menu (Buffet or A la Carte)
- Sunday Brunch: 12 am-3pm
(Starting on Thanksgiving’s Sunday 2016)
- Lunch Hours: 12 noon-5pm View our Lunch Menu
- Dinner Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm View our Tamara Bistro Dinner Menu
- *Subject to Availability
Starting on Thanksgiving’s Sunday 2016,
Join us for Sunday Brunch
- An elaborate spread for $39.00++ per adult including a welcome Mimosa and $19.50++ per child up to ages 12
- Upgrade to bottomless mimosas for only $19 per person
- Complimentary use of the pool facilities (includes towels and sun loungers)
- Discounted Valet parking $15.00
- For overnight guests departing on Sunday, join us for our Sunday Brunch and enjoy a complimentary 4:00pm late check-out, subject to availability.