- This event has passed.
October 11, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Supporting our Friends & Family in the Florida Keys & Puerto Rico
Join national hotel’s executive chef Matthew McDonald and South Florida’s best chefs for an amazing night filled with tasting delights of locally inspired dishes, cocktails and wine pairings!
- Chef Michael Schultz, Sea Level at Harbor Beach Marriott, Fort Lauderdale
- Chef Martin Liz, Owner & Operator at Key West Personal Chef
- Bobby and Michelle Mongelli, HogFish Bar and Grill, Stock Island
- Chef Chris Lee, Culinary Director for Barcelona Wine Bars, Miami
- Chef Adrienne Grenier from 3030 Ocean, Fort Lauderdale
- Chef Paul Menta, The Stoned Crab & Thee Hands Fish, Key West
- Chef Cindy Hutson, Ortanique & Zest, Miami
- Chef Patrick Rebholz, 50 Eggs, Miami
Click here to buy tickets
- $75 minimum donation in advance $100 minimum donation at the door
- Elite Neighbor: $150 minimum donation in advance $200 minimum donation at the door includes event access & private closing reception with a chance to meet & greet each chef until 11 PM